22 August 2012

Best Intentions

Mon Amour posted Duran Duran's cover of The Velvet Underground's Femme Fatale on his FB profile and tagged me.

"Amore did you see that I tagged you?"
"Yeah baby, I did. Have you ever read the lyrics?"
"Nooooo. What do they say?"
"More or less about a girl who plays with guys and breaks their hearts."
"Oh. I tagged you for the title."

My poor baby was so red at this point I took pity on him and cut the teasing short. Besides, if he thinks I'm a femme fatale even when I'm doing my best impression of hot sweaty waddling land whale at 31 weeks preggo, it's pretty gratifying. It almost completely makes up for the reappearance of the puffy cankles and the fact that I woke up to pee at least once an hour last night.

I found meself a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment