30 September 2012

Knocked Up: Daddy's a Label Whore

Peanut has more clothes than I do currently. One friend has given us the aforementioned plethora of pink and another two friends have more stuff for us as well.

My mom has also been going shopping like mad, to the point where I had to tell her to leave some stuff in my registry for the rest of the family to buy.

And Mon Amour and I went to get the list of stuff that the birth clinic wants us to bring. Imagine my delight at discovering H&M had cute baby stuff that wasn't limited to pink and blue at reasonable prices. It was at this point that I discovered Mon Amour is just a wee bit of a label whore and wanted to get everything from the more pricey Prenatal (PINK EVERYWHERE). His argument was that Prenatal us specifically for babies & kids, therefore more trustworthy.

As he's in the full throes of Daddy Anxiety, I bit my tongue and didn't show him the labels with "Made in China" all over everything. Daddy is also allowed to buy his little princess pink things (for now - ha).

I did find this however:

Perfect, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment