15 October 2003

Greed is Good

My middle sis is coming to visit me in the early part of November, which is
So.
Fucking.
Cool.

as it's been, um, almost three years since I've seen her. She's visited once before, but it was with my mom and our other younger sister, who is not of age to legal participate in our nocturnal activities (well, she would be of age here, but Mom and Dad would Kick My Ass, Disown Me, and then Kill Me Just For Good Measure. All capitalisation intentional).

(oy scurvy wench! Flight times would be nice. Hint Hint. :-P)

So this time around it's her and me for 10 days with the spoils of Rome spread out at our feet. Dio aiuta i romani.

Sisterly hijinx may or may not get blogged here; it sort of depends on the strength of the hangovers. And the presence of photographic evidence.



The point of this post, though, is a plea for brainstorming. You see my darling, fantastic, incredible intelligent, and sinfully sexy sis* is reserving an entire suitcase as a care package for yours truly.

She has no idea what she's getting into. :-P

Just jokes. Of course she does. Especially since said suitcase will be filled up with Italian goodies for her and the fam on the way back. Anywho, I'm trying to brainstorm on stuff that I can't find here or is ridiculously expensive. So far I have:

  • Dr. Pepper
  • Patron Silver Tequila
  • flour tortillas
  • Velveeta? I'm thinking it will fare better than cheddar
  • skin care goop cortesy of mom
  • the new Sandman book and the one that mysteriously disappeared from my colletion while in storage
  • Lip Smackers
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Twizzlers
  • Oreos
  • Tollhouse Chocolate chips
  • ?????


I think I need some more junk food on the list. Not. CD's? Dunno, I have my two favorite Texas bands from back in the day still. DVD's are pointless as I don't own a TV/VCR/DVD. Errr....

Help! Need Ideas! Otherwise I'm going to end up with an entire list of junk food and end up not being able to fit into my eco-leather pants.

*no you can't have her phone number. nor a pic. nor her email. don't even think about asking. Unless you drive a Ferrari, play with theories of nuclear fusion as a hobby, help old ladies cross the street, are hung like John Holmes, and have a tongue that rivals the Bionic Man's. Then I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment