09 July 2004

It's all about the Pussy Power

Interesting read: The Slut Manifesto (via metafilter)

Not that I agree with everything written in that article, but it is thought provoking and has some notable gems.

If you knew I would fuck you without knowing you, with passion, with anger, with tenderness, not holding anything back of myself, what would you think of me? And what would you think of me when you saw me fuck the next person, with equal lust and vulnerability?



Ok so now I will fuck you. Now what do I expect? Will you love me? Will you be honest with me? Will you expect to know what I am doing tomorrow night? Will you let me into your private world, more that you would if we had not fucked? Will you tell me what you think about? Will you expect me to keep your secrets? If I do not fuck you again do you expect an explanation? If I could not pay my rent would you loan me a hundred dollars? Will you listen to my problems when I am upset? If I had a fight with my roommate would you let me sleep at your house for 3 days? Would you walk with me somewhere at night when I am afraid of rape or attack? Would you introduce me to your circle of friends?

Why or why not? Do your answers change if I fuck you more than once over a period of time? How long does it take? What if you know that I am also fucking someone else?




What better proof of his manliness, and for counterculture boys, what better proof that you're a Good Man, a feminist, than the fact that a lesbian accepted your evil penis? It's like a trip to feminist mecca or being blessed by the lesbian pope.



The woman who doesn't fuck anybody, who is virgin or celibate, is not going to have her boundaries respected any more than the lesbian. As the Ultimate high value pussy woman she will be hotly pursued by more men than anyone. In fact this is so true that many people assume that a celibate is not sincerely committed to being celibate. They are percieved to be "holding out" for the best man around, trying to make the competition more intense. Worse, the longer they insist on remaining celibate, the more they will be accused of being deliberately cruel, unfeeling, unnatural, unwomanly, probably a dyke anyway, by the men who declare their love and promise anything and work terribly hard to get the woman's prized unavailable pussy. She might, if she's particularly unlucky, turn into an Ice Queen or a Bitch Who Thinks Her Pussy's Made of Gold.



Is there any way to be a free pussy in the best sense of the word "free"? Can we have a Pussy Revolution? The Revolting Pussies? The RPA; Revolting Pussy Army? Labia Liberation?

No comments:

Post a Comment